*Rhonda Allison is in the process of rebranding, because of this you may receive a product in the old or new packaging.
The Rhonda Allison Pumpkin Lotion is formulated and designed to provide the skin with a variety of benefits that demonstrates the versatility of pumpkin. The lotion rids the skin of dirt, buildup, and other impurities while serving the skin with rich hydration, proper nutrients, and refreshing ingredients. The pumpkin lotion includes various essential vitamins as well as anti-aging, potent antioxidants. The lotion also works to maintain a balanced pH level within the skin for a more even skin tone and complexion. By providing the skin with all of these fabulous ingredients and qualities, the toner leaves skin balanced, well hydrated, and supple for a more youthful and healthy appearance. This incredible toner is even safe enough for the most sensitive of skin types.
Recommended Skin Types:
The Rhonda Allison Pumpkin Lotion is recommended for all skin types, including sensitive skin types.
How To Use:
To apply the Rhonda Allison Pumpkin Lotion, first thoroughly cleanse the skin with a wet and warm gauze. After cleansing, pat your skin dry. Next, pour a small amount of the Pumpkin Lotion onto a 2” gauze and apply onto the face and neck. Allow the lotion to absorb into your skin properly before applying any creams. This lotion may be applied 1 to 2 times daily for best results. For a cooling effect in the summer, refrigerate the lotion and then apply to skin after being outside.
Make sure to try the Rhonda Allison Pumpkin Cleanser as well as the Pumpkin Parfait Enzyme for extra pumpkin benefits.
- Glycerin: Works as an emollient and humectant.
- Phospholipids: Acts as a fat substance that moisturizes and hydrates the skin.
- Honey Extract: Works to hydrate the skin while regulating the cells, also a natural humectant.
- Sphingolipids: These are ceramide precursors that work with the cellular system of the skin to restore and repair the damaged corneum layer.
- L-Sodium Hyaluronate: Also provides moisturize to emulsify your skin.
- Beta-Carotene: A potent antioxidant that contains photo protection properties.
- L-Ascorbic Acid: Works to lighten the skin while providing antiseptic and antioxidant properties.
- Jasmine Alcohol: Works as a natural preservative.