The Rhonda Allison MVC Serum combines the benefits of various vitamins such as B, C, E, and K to create a powerful serum that not only hydrates and soothes the skin, but feeds the skin the proper nutrients. The MVC Serum will supply skin cells the strength that they need so that your skin will feel renewed and healthy shortly after application. Each vitamin included within the serum gives its own unique benefit such as boosting collagen production, stimulating the immune system, promoting new cell growth, providing healing qualities, and hydrating the skin. All of these qualities mixed together add up to an incredible, powerful serum that can help and support all skin types.
The Rhonda Allison MVC Serum is great for all skin types, especially aging and depleted skin.
How to Use:
Apply the serum once or twice daily in order to accomplish the best, strengthening results.
- Vitamin B Complex – Allows the skin to accept more oxygen, decreases skin irritation, and supports cell growth.
- D-Panthenol (Vitamin B5) – Hydrates the skin while providing healing, protection, and growth within the skin. Also increases the skin’s hyaluronic acid content.
- L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) – Boosts collagen production, supplies antioxidants, and protects skin against photo damage.
- D-Alpha-Tocopherol (Vitamin E) – An antioxidant powerhouse that stimulates the immune system in order to strengthen and thicken skin
- Phytonadione (Vitamin K) – Helps promote strength for skin
- L-Proline – Helps strengthen cellular walls in order for collagen production to take place. This protein builder will support and enhance skin texture and prevents loss of collagen.
- L-Carnosine – Comprised with antioxidant qualities that bring stability to cell membranes. This prevents a lack of elasticity in skin, which often forms wrinkles and lines.
- Resveratrol – Powerful anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties to keep skin youthful and to reduce redness.