*Rhonda Allison is in the process of rebranding, because of this you may receive a product in the old or new packaging.
Rhonda Allison Moisture Eye-Zyme, a product of Rhonda Allison products,is an amazing lactic mask. It ensures the skin around the eyes remain vibrant, taunt, and well hydrated. These kinds of states are made possible by the benefits of pomegranate that Moisture Eye-zyme uses. The ingredients in Rhonda Allison Moisture Eye-Zyme provide the retinol, lactic acid, and antioxidant support required by the eye area.
Rhonda Allison Moisture Eye-Zyme is recommended for all skin types.
- The pomegranate mask mildly exfoliates the skin around the eyes, enhancing toning and tissue repair.
- The mask increases collagen synthesis and the rate of rejuvenating skin cell resulting to increased elasticity of the skin.
- A sterile solution of sodium hyaluronate acts as an antioxidant and enhances skin firming.
- Retinol accelerates renewal of cells and the rate of cell strengthening, and thus contributing to youthful appearance.
- Helps protect the skin against UV damage and greatly takes part in the healing of the skin.
How to Use
To use Rhonda Allison Moisture Eye-Zyme, use a make-up remover to cleanse the skin around the eyes. Rinse the area well by using lukewarm water. Then gently have the skin tissue blotted dry. Apply a small amount of Rhonda Allison Moisture Eye-Zyme around the eyes and allow the solution to remain on the skin for up to 20 minutes to enhance its effects.
Get rid of the solution and apply Eye and Lip Renew Serum; the lactic mask should ideally be applied during the evenings twice or once a week.
For more benefits of Moisture Eye-zyme to be realized, it should be applied over Peptide 3-N-1 or Infuse 7 Eye Cream.