*Rhonda Allison is in the process of rebranding, because of this you may receive a product in the old or new packaging.
Combining the benefits of Sodium Hyaluronate (L) and a unique liposome complex for long-lasting hydration and Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP) to increase vitamin C stability, this light, specialized serum is quickly absorbed into the skin. The results? Strong skin lightening attributes with inhibitory effects on melanin formation for more even-toned skin.
*This product is available is these Rhonda Allison lines, they are the exact same product:
- Removes the signs of fine lines and wrinkles
- Prevents TEWL
- Strengthens Lipid Profile
- Boosts skin elasticity
- Provides antimicrobial support
- Promotes firmer skin tone for a youthful appearance
Key Ingredients and Their Benefits
- SODIUM HYALURONATE (L) – Provides water-binding properties, removes waste matter from cells, reverses free radical damage, prevents TEWL, boosts skin elasticity, enhances collagen synthesis, promotes firmer skin tone and increases hydration.
- LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE – Provides powerful anti-microbial support due to peptide technology and the plant’s defense mechanisms where it protects itself from the environment and other competing organisms.
- MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE (MAP SL) - A stable, water-soluble vitamin C derivative that is easily absorbed through the skin; a free radical scavenger that exhibits strong skin lightening effects with inhibitory effects on melanin formation resulting in even-toned skin.
- LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM (EDELWEISS) MERISTEM CELL CULTURE – A totally eco-sustainable process that produces a strong antioxidant substance 3 times more efficient than Vitamin C that is involved in defensive responses of the plant against environmental physical and biological stress; reduces eye contour wrinkles, prevents collagen loss, firms and smoothes skin and helps prevent aging and photo-aging.
- GARDENIA JASMINOIDES CALLUS CULTURE – Plant stem cells that use the gardenia’s natural defensive responses against environmental physical and biological stress; stimulates new collagen synthesis and inhibits collagenase, preventing collagen loss and restoring the balance of collagen turnover in aged skins to inhibit skin aging and firmness loss.
- HONEY / PHOSPHOLIPIDS / SPHINGOLIPIDS / HYALURONIC ACID COMPLEX - A liposome complex with three moisturizing compounds that restores the lipid barrier of the horny layer of the epidermis and increases water absorption in the corneocytes to form a hydrating film that provides long-lasting hydration and helps repair the lipid barrier of dry, fissured skin.